1. INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING (ITT)
We support ITT programmes across PGCE, School Direct,Teach First and Now Teach routes. We have well established and successful practice in ensuring that trainees develop a full understanding of the knowledge and skills required to become an effective teacher whether in the primary or secondary phase.
- Coordination and support for School Direct placements including recruitment
- Support and training for phase/subject mentors
- Complementary school experience (eg second or alternative phase placements)
- Additional training in key areas such as behaviour management, subject expertise and ECT training
We have a range of training available for teaching and support staff, as well as for Governors, as part of established programmes as well as the option to provide a more bespoke approach according to specific requirements.
2. CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
- a suite of ‘action research’ based twilight sessions covering a range of topics from Safeguarding to Behaviour Management to Restorative Justice to Efficient Marking and Feedback practice.
- courses for School Business Managers which reflect the ISBL (formerly NASBM) professional standards.
- development for future leaders in partnership with SSAT.
- bespoke training on subject, phase, whole school issues including outstanding Inclusion Practice.
- training for Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) both for teaching and support staff
3. SCHOOL TO SCHOOL SUPPORT
A bespoke offer calling on the expertise of National Leaders of Education (NLE) and SLEs within the Partnership. We have experience of working with schools who wish to make the journey to Ofsted ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ as well as those in challenging circumstances. A number of our team are practising Ofsted Inspectors and therefore have direct experience of this type of work. We can provide whole school as well as subject/phase support agreed with individual schools.
We would like to hear from you if you feel that you would like to make a contribution to, or work with, our Partnership.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please email: